Tuesday, November 3, 2015

NON-DELIVERY SCAM ! AXARACYCLES

See the picture of consumer complaints  fraud axaracycles.com


NON-DELIVERY SCAM !

AXARACYCLES IS NON-DELIVERY SCAM !

I'm a victim of Hong Kong People. The axaracycles.com is a scam website.
I buy a bike of Wilier Gran Turismo Ultegra Bike 2013 through that company website.

Thro the email contacted their officer,  he suggest me to made payment US $1500 and US $335 tax and Insurance though Western Union (with 30% off).  After than, he sent me two documents of FedEx.  But I never receive my bike and never been contact them again since I paid money.

Later,FedEx confirmed that the document is false instrument. Don't to be a next VICTIM of axaracycles.com

Here is the scam website information:

Scam Website : http://axaracycles.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment